The average cost of personal training is $55 per session; with average prices ranging from $35 to $120 per session in the U.S. for 2021, according to Lessons.com. The average cost of personal training per is $55 an hour; with hourly costs ranging from $40 to $70 per hour, or $250 to $400 per month.
Average Cost of Personal Training Sessions
The average cost of personal training sessions is about $80 to $125 across the US. According to AngiesList, “The national average for a one-hour personal training session is $80 to $125, but there are many factors that affect that price. There also are ways you can work with your trainer or gym to get the motivation and training you need at a cost that matches your budget.”
The average price of a 60-minute session with an LA Fitness trainer is $50, with prices ranging from $40 to $60 for a 60-minute session with an LA Fitness trainer depending on their experience for the US in 2021. LA Fitness prefers you to commit to at least 12 months so you will be looking at yearly costs ranging from $1,920 to $2,400 per year or $160 to $200 per month.
Gold’s Gym Personal Trainer Cost
How much does a personal trainer cost at Gold’s Gym?
- $60-$100 per session
- Discount for purchasing more than 10 sessions.
Anytime Fitness Personal Trainer Cost
- $25-40 per session.
- Anytime encourages everyone to come in for a fitness assessment first.
Planet Fitness Personal Trainer Cost
How much does a personal trainer cost at Planet Fitness?
- $10-$21.99/month – Personal training sessions are included with your membership.
24 Hour Fitness Personal Trainer Cost
How much does a personal trainer cost at 24 Hour Fitness?
- $80 per session – You can get the same 5 sessions for $56 when you sign up for a new membership.
Equinox Personal Trainer Cost
How much does a personal trainer cost at Equinox?
- $110 to $160/hour
Crunch Personal Trainer Cost
How much does a personal trainer cost at Crunch?
- $100 – $155/hour
Brick CrossFit Personal Trainer Cost
How much does a personal trainer cost at Brick CrossFit?
- $80 – $130/hour
Lifetime Fitness Personal Trainer Cost
How much does a personal trainer cost at Lifetime Fitness?
- $60 – $100/hour
YMCA Fitness Personal Trainer Cost
- $50 per session (non-members), $30 per session (members).
- Receive discounts when purchasing 10-20 sessions.
- $55 per session
- $200/month for 4 sessions
- $45 per session
- $160/month for 4 sessions
Personal Trainer Cost Factors
To properly estimate your personal trainer costs, one must factor in all the variables influencing the total price. First, session length is the biggest factor to consider. Most trainers will offer lessons in 30, 60 and 90-minute sessions. You can also opt for sessions once a week or even daily.
A one-on-one session will cost more than a group fitness class. Trainer expertise and certifications come into play as well. A certified trainer (either NSCA-CSCS or NSCA-CPT) will cost more, but they can customize sessions to fit your every fitness goal.
More Articles About Fitness
- Chest Workouts At Home
- How Long Does It Take To Get In Shape?
- New Year’s Resolution: Diet And Exercise Plan
- COVID-19 And Arizona Gyms
- Motivational Fitness Quotes
- Strength Training For Older Adults
- Stretches That Help You Relieve Upper Back Pain
- Best Nutrition Plans For Weight Loss
- Great Balance Exercises For Seniors
- What is the Importance of Good Nutrition?
- Should I Get A Personal Trainer?
- How Much Does A Personal Trainer Cost?
- How Much Does A Personal Trainer Cost At LA Fitness Cost?
- How to Find the Best Personal Trainer for You
- Personal Trainers Near Me in Chandler
- 15 Benefits of Working with a Personal Trainer
- How To Hire A Personal Trainer
- How Much Does a Personal Trainer Cost In Gilbert, AZ
- Questions To Ask A Personal Trainer Before Hiring
- The Keys To Being A Successful Personal Trainer
- What Does A Personal Trainer Do? | Responsibilities
Body Smith Fitness Offers Personal Training In Tempe or Chandler, Arizona
If you are looking for affordable personal training sessions in Tempe, Arizona, Body Smith Fitness can help! Body Smith Fitness offers the most affordable personal training! Buy 10 sessions get 1 free, buy 20 sessions get 2 free and buy 30 sessions and get 3 free.